From:
bosshart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 1999 22:51:42 -0400
Hello,
I have a question.Has anyone ever heard of a ferret treat called "LM animal
farms gourmet ferret treats"?It says it is made with real cheese(I know
dairy is not good so I asked the owner of the shop and she said that it
probably has such a small amount as not to be a problem,also it says it
is made out of dried cheese.)It is banana and berry flavor.The ferts love
it!Their poops are normal.I don't give it to them everyday either.

ok now a storie,
Hubby is out of town so I let the ferts sleep in my room.Brought the cage
incase they(or I ) needed it.Well at 3 am I awoke to 2 ferts wrestling next
to me on the bed.Well,An hour later I was putting them in their cage.They
went right to sleep too.

Jennifer
Perry:I love these little berry-banana-cheese thingies
Josh:Quick I'll dive under covers and you chase me

http://ww2.esn.net/~bossman/ferret.htm