From:
Sarah Branham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 20:26:43 EDT
As most of you know, I'm moving in Aug or Sept.  Well, I brought home some
boxes, bubble wrap, and some packing paper.  The place I work at deals with
comps, so it's a huge gateway computer box.  Needless to say the furbutts
are "helping" me pack.  They LOVE the stuff.  Throw some bubble wrap (it's
the kind with the big bubbles) in the big box, and away they went tunneling
and bouncing and dooking away.  And Max, the fat booger, decided to get
into the box i was packing and I almost finished taping the box.  If it
weren't for his little nose prodding my finger and the tape, he'd be on
his way to Mississippi right now lol.

-Sarah and the Packrats