Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 02:24:11 -0800
Dooks All ~!~!~

I know, your used to 'hearing' me as the voice of the PFSN.  Tonight I am
doing a favor for a wonderful friend.

A friend with S*A*F*E*  (San Antonio Ferret Enthusiasts) has been
trying to post this wonderful Valentines Auction but has been having
difficulties.  And so <TA-DA>  Kewlkritters to the wescue . . . umm I
mean rescue.

Please take the time to check out this wonderful 10 pc ferret gift set
(hammock, sleeper, cologne, whole lotta nifty goodies).  Let's see what
we can do to help.  You can also visit at www.saferrets.org

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4353362193

Warm Fuzzies and happy bidding ~!~!~!

Kevin B & The Way Kewl Kritter Crew    [log in to unmask]
Pacific Ferret Shelter Network VP http://www.FERRETNET.ORG