From:
Nancy Hartman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 25 Dec 1992 20:11:22 -0500
I should probably wait until Chris comes back and the Mailing List is
back to normal, but, well, I can't wait to tell you this...

I got a *VERY* special Christmas present today.  On the 23rd I went
on a ferret rescue to Camden, NJ and brought a lovely little 12 week
old albino home "temporarily", until I could get her to our shelter.
She turned out to have the sweetest, bubbliest personality of just
about any ferret I've ever met.  My whole family has fallen in love
with her, and today I officially declared Popcorn to be a member
of our family!!!  :) :) :)

She came with the name Popcorn.  It's sort of goofy, I know, but it
really fits her perfectly.  She looks and acts like a Popcorn, so I
guess the name is going to stay as well.  I do want to lengthen it
a little, to make FURO happy when I register her.  Something like
"Popcorn of Christmastime", "Santa's Popcorn Gift", or "Popcorn from
Santa".  Anyone have any good ideas?

I hope everyone else had a very happy Christmas (Hanukkah/day off/etc...)!

[Incidentally, I keep forgetting to mention - the saga of Popcan the
weasel is in FML issues around 20 to 35...]

- Nancy

Nancy Hartman                     CIS graduate student
[log in to unmask]                  U. of Delaware
        President and founder, Delaware Valley Ferret Club
                 Owner of Percy, Bree, & Popcorn