From:
"Phyllis A. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jun 1998 23:17:47 -0500
Can you give me any information that you have on this disease.  The vet
thinks that Faith might have it.  He said the if she either continues to be
lethargic, continues to loose weight or starts to drag her back half for me
to bring her in for a fasting blood sugar.  I am considering doing it any
way.

I have started giving her NutriCal to help her gain her weight back.  She
has lost more than 3 oz and is too skinny.  I am worried because I believe
I have heard that NutriCal isn't good for a ferret with low blood sugar.

I will greatly appreciate any help you can give me.

Phyllis and the four Wigglies, Faith, Hope, Charrity and Charlie Brown