Date:
Mon, 22 Aug 2005 18:23:39 -0400
Hi all,

My darn computer crashed, again!  I lost all the info I had saved.  There
was a woman who was in contact with a family friend in Irac.  I was in
the process of gathering stuff to send to him.  I had the info on the
computer and lost it all.  If you are still out there, could you please
re-send the info to me.  (I promise to write it down this time)

All of my baby fuzzies are gone to a better home.  Wes and Susan of the
Pensacola Ferret and Dove Sanctuary took them in last month.  They are
still available for adoption, along with lots of others, at the shelter.
I miss them terribly, but my husbands problems have gotten much better.
It's funny how I still go to thier room every now and again.  I forget
that they're not there anymore.  It was my routine for so many years to
get up and go feed and play before work evey day.  I haven't taken the
time to go visit them since I dropped them off.  I'm afraid I will cry
again.  I broke my heart to let them go.  Wes and Susan are such
wonderful people.  I can't remember having better friends than those two.

Missing my babies,
Shelley the ferretless. (and the less for it)