From:
Kerry and Jeremy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 May 1998 19:45:47 -0400
The petsmart in the town I live in, Ottawa Canada is supposed to sell
ferrets, but have yet to get them in.  I went to their opening and got a
fantastic cage and an unbeliveable price ($120.00 less than the other mega
petstore here) and new kinds of food and fantastic ferret stuff including
peanut butter treats, which Fozzie has fallen for head over heels!!  They
also are anxious to have my babies visit!!!

I am pretty satisfied BUT I have not seen how they treat their fuzzies yet!!
The relationship is still young!!

Kerry
Willow, Fozzie, Doc and the nameless girl fuzzie (sugggestions???)