From:
Corynne dejong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 14:01:46 EDT
I'd like to thank everybody who e-mailed or posted to me with help about
insulinoma.  This list is absolutely wonderful!  It looks like the
prednisone is helping Jesse at least a little.  He started it on Saturday &
was chewing like mad on his favorite rubber ball & getting up & running
around sunday night.  I've heard from a few people we should probably
take him off nutrical, and I talked to my vet this morning, so we'll be
switching to a special blend of vitamins that she prescribed.  Keep your
fingers crossed for us!

On another note, I'm wondering if anybody in the Seattle area knows of any
job openings working with animals or animal advocacy.  A job change has
been a long time coming, and I'd really like to do something with my life.
I just can't feel fulfilled doing accounting anymore!  Even if it doesn't
pay much, the knowledge that I could help animals would be more than
enough!

Thanks again!

Corynne