From:
FerretMomJC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Aug 2005 17:55:57 -0700
With the reading of your post today Wendy, I clearly see that I owe you
an apology as I DID misunderstand your original post.  Thank you so
very much for all that you do to help ferrets and your local shelter.
I mistook your comments to be towards shelters in general as opposed
to what might have been the case in one specific situation you had
encountered.

Thank you for clarifying, and please accept my sincere apologies.

Jerri Carel
The Ferret Haven