From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jan 1999 23:19:05 EST
From: Ferret Friends of Indian River County and Ferret Friends Disaster
Response International.

This evening we received and E-mail from our International Internet
Coordinator (also our Southwest coordinator), Mr. Gary Holowicki.
Regarding the passage of Master Timmy Holowicki.

Master Timmy Holowicki crossed the Rainbow Bridge Today (Saturday, January
2nd 1999).

Timmy is famous for his fabulous "Timmy's Tonic"

All members of the FFIRC & FFDRI are deeply saddened at Timmy's crossing.

The Timmy's Tonic which was specifically developed for Timmy (4 years ago
due to his insulinoma), has made a significant difference in the quality of
life for Ferret's as well as prolonging the life of ferrets suffering from
insulinoma.

At the Ferret Friends of Indian River County Ferret Shelter - Timmy's Tonic
has prolonged and given a quality of life to our Hospice Ferrets which
would never been realized before it's development.  Also, in the aftermath
of Hurricane GEORGE'S Timmy's Tonic was used on dogs and cats with
astonishing results.

Timmy is survived by brother's and sisters Terry, Olivia, Tommy, Sadi, and
his father Gary Holowicki.

Tonight at Rainbow Bridge there is great Thunder - a deafing roar as Timmy
comes into view -- so many to greet him -- so many to thank him.

For us: May we confront those left behind who morn.  Mr. Gary Holowicki
(Father of Timmy) at [log in to unmask], Terry, Olivia, Tommy & Sadi.

   "And when it is all over
    an I become a seed
    please Plant in the Universe
    where the balance got to be
    and I don't mind the dying
    it's the way it's got to be
    I want to leave behind - a little bit of me"

                                        Melanie (date unknown)

Timmy you have left a wonderful blessing behind

Chere McCoy
Shelter Care Giver Ferret Friends Disaster Response International
Director, Ferret Friends Disaster Response International