From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 02:31:49 -0400
Bob is indeed gone, and deeply missed.  He died in his garden of a heart
attack early in the morning on Memorial Day and was buried two days later
in Lynchburg, VA.  I haven't yet found the right way to tell my monster
boy, Martin, whom I named after Bob.  Although we only spent a couple of
hours with him while we were visiting Dayna, who gave us Martin, Eric and
I agree that Bob Martin was one of the most instantly likable people we
have met.  Gentle and humorous and kind.  He has some nice pictures on his
website which you might enjoy visiting.  There's a great one of Martin as a
kit, and a very silly one of Bob that doesn't do him justice at all.  Two
of his beautiful ferrets who were waiting for him at the bridge also have
pics there.  www.inmind.com/people/martin

A special man, and he left too soon.

Blessings
Judith