Date:
Thu, 22 Nov 2012 21:53:30 -0800
Giving Tree Update!

Shelters have until November 30 to sign up. If you are not on the SOS
Shelter List, you will not be immediately approved. If I can't find
any information about your shelter on the FML, you will not immediately
be approved. If both of the foregoing are true and you don't list a
vet, you will NOT be approved. Sorry to sound so dire, but if I don't
know you and can't find anything about you, you won't be approved.
If you have applied and have not been approved, it means I'm still
investigating. Feel free to email [log in to unmask] if you
would like to ask why.

Those shelters which are approved will have until December 15 to post
ferrets. For approved shelters, if you need assistance posting your
ferrets, please email [log in to unmask] we'll see what we
can do to help you.

Shelters: please note that if you reply to the email with a subject
that says "Santa for (ferret's name)", please read the email. The
last line of the email has the email address of the Santa who chose
that ferret. When you just reply to the email, it comes to
[log in to unmask] I try to forward them on, but I don't
always have time to do so. So, please look at any of the emails you
have sent and see if you actually sent it to the Santa! Better to
have the Santa get two emails rather than none! :)

Please email [log in to unmask] if you have any problems or
need any assistance with anything related to the Ferret Giving Tree.

Hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving holiday!

Melanee Ellis
Ferret Giving Tree Admin.