From:
"R. Worthing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 07:20:40 -0500
I don't know why I think of stuff like this but...
BIG-- I know the "B" stands for Bill and the "G" stands for Gruber.  What
does the "I" stand for?  What is Bill's middle name?  William Igor Gruber?
William Ishmael Gruber?  William Ike Gruber?  William Ian?  William
Isabelle??  ...

[Moderator's note: I told people what my middle name was during the FML
10th Anniversary gathering in Orlando.  Now you'll have to wait a few more
years to find out ;-)  BIG]

On a ferret-related note-- I totally agree with Daniel's post about
"looking forward to another story from Kevin".  When my FML arrives, I hope
and pray that Kevin hasn't had the need to post yet another heart-wrenching
story because that means he has lost another baby!

I am currently fostering 3 kittens from the animal shelter where my
daughter and I volunteer.  These kittens tube race with the ferrets!!  It's
absolutely hysterical to see a 3 month old kitten half-way in a tube with a
ferret on it's tail and another waiting at the other end!

Renee