From:
TAYLOR DIANE M <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 20:19:00 -0500
I am so excited right now I could burst!!!!  Rusty has been home for 3
days now and today was the breakthrough I was so elated to see.  he is
now eating his regular kibble, grooming himself, and he can walk using
his hind legs better then he could when he was really sick.  He is still
wobbly but he is using those legs!!!!!  He eats his gravy, takes his meds
in stride and he did something that made me want to cry from sheer
happiness.  You see, he has always been partial to a fleece covered bell
ball he had.  He would hide it the moment he laid eyes on it.  Well when
he was in that first hospital where they almost killed him they lost it.
I bought him another one when I got him home and he was disinterested in
it.  Approximately 10 minutes ago he picked it up and hid it!!!  HE IS
BACK!!!!!  I am just so happy.  It is like a miracle and it is all
because of your prayers.  Prayers are so powerful and they do matter.
Please PLEASE pray for all those fuzzies out there that are sick or lost.
NEVER give up hope.  Pray for them and let God know you have not
forgotten them.  All I can say is thank you.  This is a direct result of
all of you.  This I have no doubt of.

Diane