From:
Harber Norris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 1996 10:54:49 EST
Well its not a fert but it is awful cute.  Just last night Mark taped a
comercial for me.  He made me watch it this morning (even tho we were both
running REALLY REALLY late).  Its a spree calling card ad (I think, I wasn't
looking at the product, I was looking at the fuzzy), with an adorable brown
weasal running around.  Has anyone else seen it?  It was probably on late
night MTV, but I don't know for sure because I was asleep like the
responsible person I am, not up til 3 in the morning letting the tube suck
my brain (Night People, humph, I just don't understand them).

Anyway, we just adopted a stray cat and I've been combing back FML issues
for cat references.  Thanks for all your past advice!  Things are still a
little shakey.  I'm still trying to explain to Gunther that when the cat
bats him with both paws about the face that it means "Please leave me alone,
now" not "Please try even harder to smell my butt." I'm still hoping for
that Woden/Tater relationship, but we'll have to see.  Of course if the cat
does turn out to be pregnent, then we'll have a lot more options for cute
cat-ferret relations.

Gotta get some work done now.  This FML is way too distracting.

Norris, representing Mark, Gunther, Nico, Ozzie, and now Miranda.  (All
we need now is a dog, maybe a squirel, and, of course, Mark wants a
wolverine)