From:
David & Elizabeth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 14:42:14 -0500
To everyone at 24 Carat and former members of the CC:
It is with great sorrow that I announce that my sweet Jasmine, who
innitially came from CJ's 24 Carat Rescue has crossed over to the other
side.  She was given an extra shot when she had her surgery.  She was a
naked little girl, grew her hair back, then insulinoma took over.  I
thank God and CJ for taking her in and letting me have her.

She was/is a big part of my family.  We love and miss her very much.
She will also be missed by her brothers and sisters.  They always rough
housed with each other, but knew instincly to leave her alone since she
was so fragile.  That proves that they are sensitive.

She had the best Doctor in the world (Doctor K.) and the best life a
ferret could have.  I hope she understood how much she was loved.

-B