Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 11:39:49 EDT
Hi,

Thank you Erika!  She's going to help me with the first night of my trip
from Michigan to Florida, but I still need somewhere to sleep on the
second night.

Can anyone help??  I need someone in the southern Alabama area (near Dothan
or between Dothan and Chattahoochee, FL) that is able and willing to allow
me and my van full of critters (13 ferrets, 3 cats, 2 dogs) to crash for
the night of Sunday, May 27 (Memorial Day week end).

If anyone is in the area and able to help out - please eMail me and let me
know!

Thank you so much!!

Kim