From:
Tysa Jayne Strait <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 19:32:16 -0800
Hi y'all.  First and foremost I would like to thank all of you who
responded when I asked for prayers for Holley.

What we found out about her is a relief.  The lump on her back was not
cancer or a tumor.  What it is infuriates me though.  The lump is most
likely from a few of her ribs being broken and then healing together, the
lump is calcium deposits.  We knew Holley had been abused when we got her
from Petco.  She was such a biter that they were having trouble keeping her
in a home.  I now understand why she has chewed on my bones before.  While
I don't believe in revenge I would love to get my hands on whoever broke
her ribs!!!!!

We also had to take Frosty to see the vet because he cried whenever we
touched his ears.  Seems we have an earmite infestation.  So everyone gets
eardrops each day for a week.  Now that's fun!

Also has anyone ever heard of ferrets having asthma?  Holley gets excited
and she starts hacking like she's having trouble breathing.  The vet saw
some conjestion in the upper lobe of her lungs.  He has told us to keep
an eye on her and if it gets worse he'll get her on some meds.

Thanks for the concern

I keep all of you in my prayers
Tysa, Dana and the Havoc Wreaking Weasies
Frosty~Mom, Dad please make my ears stop hurting!
Stoney, Holley, Halley, Harley, and Dudley~Thanks a
lot Frosty.  You just had to share huh!