From:
Melanie Molzof <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 2004 14:38:23 EDT
Hello everyone.  I am writing to request prayers for my ferret, Shelby
Louise.  She is only 13 months old and had both adrenals removed last
Tuesday due to cancer.  Her prognosis was guarded for several days and
her kidneys had began to fail but she is slowly bouncing back.  She is
now stable and eating and drinking on her own and may get to come home
tomorrow.  I am very anxious because I do not know what to expect as
this is my first ferret and Shelby has never been sick until now.

Please remember Shelby in your prayers and if anyone is familiar and
has had ferrets with both adrenals removed, could you possibly contact
me to tell me about your experience.  I would greatly appreciate it -

thanks,
Melanie