From:
Purple Thistle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 2004 07:22:20 -0800
Hello my friends!  I hear there is loads of snow in Canada!  It's such
a shame.  There is a new kid at the shelter named Bronte.  He was found
under someone's car, hiding out and seeking shelter from the very cold
weather.  He's young and hasn't been fixed yet so he's VERY stinkie.
Poor little guy.  He seems to like Pogue and the have little "chats".
Auntie Paige was nice enough to pick him up from Oakville H.S.

Speaking of Pogue, auntie Olympia thinks that Phil told Pogue about
mommie playing with his wee wee.  All of a sudden, Pogue has "issues"
with his wee wee and now auntie Paige has to clean it all the time.
Those boys!!!!

Mommie spread grandma's ashes this week.  it was a very rainy day but
it was still beautiful.  uncle John and auntie Gillian went with her
and all three of them took turns pouring gran's ashes over mommie's
great-great-great granny's grave.  The church where they spread the ashes
is over 800 years old and such a calming and beautiful place.  Gran was
happy to be back in Scotland and mommie was happy to spread her ashes
there.

All my love, Harley "Bug"