From:
"Hudson, Jennifer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 10:53:25 -0500
Thanks to everyone who suggested names.  I think the majority vote went to
Maude, but wanting to keep some peace within the family, we nixed that.
Believe me, my grandmother is a grumpy old lady, over 90 years old and
she would leave this world yelling about having a 'rat' named after her.
Nothing against old ladies, my grandmother has always been a wee bit nasty,
she actually does not deserve to have a fuzz named after her!!!

Georgia from the West Coast suggested our final choice - Mildred, Milly for
short!  Let me know me your choice of shelter and I'll send a donation as
your prize!!

That brings our group to Peanut, Jack and Rose, Sweetie, Brandy, Sid,
Snowflake and Mildred.  Not to mention Kymberlie from PA Ferret Rescue is
trying to appeal to my sucker side to adopt another that has been difficult
to place.  Someone tell me, is there something tattooed across my
forehead......

Thanks again to everyone who posted or e-mailed me!

Jen and Gang