Date:
Sat, 28 Jun 2008 05:28:24 -0700
Alex,

I too at first thought Georgia wasn't real, every time I would get on
the site, all she was doing was SLEEPING!! Then about the 3rd day, she
was grooming Peanut and pulling him back to her when he got too far
away and he would just pop back up like a Jack in the Box!! Then last
night(Fri.) around 6:30pm, Oregon time, Georgia went out of the nesting
box and poor little Peanut was rolling around all by himself and then
the unthinkable happened!! He got to the nest opening and went through
it!!! GASP! I thought to myself, there is an escape in progress catch
him MOM!! Next thing I know here comes Mom back into the nest, turns
around and pulls Peanut back into the nest and to her and spends the
next several minutes giving him a bath for being a bad baby

But who's to say that Georgia isn't a member of FLO and is on an
undercover mission and does disappear at times???? You know how THEY
are, real sneaky. THEY know EVERYTHING and so THEY would know when YOU
were watching then put the stuffed Mom in the nest so you wouldn't KNOW
about it. It could happen!! THEY are always WATCHING us, we are safe
nowhere!! THEY are probably watching me type this right NOW!! I guess I
just watch more than you and see more of her activity so it is harder
for them to hide her and put the fake one in the nest. That just means
you need to stay glued to the cam more so it will be harder for them to
fool you. WE must becareful to not them know that we know the truth!!
or our lives will be in danger!!

Take care and remember, THEY ARE ALWAYS WATCHING!!!

Julie & the 4 (real ones) fur kids