Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 04:26:41 -0700
Thanks to Cynthia Obrist for guiding me on getting the specs on the
laptop I have up for raffle.  Here's the scoop:

Epson Action Note 880C, floppy drive, mouse touch pad, Windows 95,
....ferrets digging in the plant...oops got side tracked there... ummm
8.0 MB Ram with 95% free, MS Dos compatible, No max on memory, printshop,
640x480 display res, 256 colors.  Wheww.  Like I've said before, I know
it's not a state of the art piece of machinery but it is being raffled
off for a good cause..Tucker's much needed adrenal surgery.

Additionally, there are 5 other prizes that we are drawing for; the 48
can cooler bag and 4 5x7 ferret photography prints framed.  Everyone that
enters will also receive a photo magnet of my boy Tucker.  So everyone is
a winner!!!  Tickets are $5 and 5 for $20.  The drawing will be held on
October 31.  I accept Paypal, money orders and personal checks made out
to me at 710 Elmwood Rd.  Baltimore, MD 21206.  Thanks everyone!  Hope
all of the spec information has been helpful.  Thanks also to everyone
who sent condolences on the passing of Sweet Pea.  Thoughts and well
wishes really help ya through these times.

Kim and da kiddies at Somethin Up My Sleeve.