From:
Ferret Fanatic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 14:56:19 -0500
Just wanted to express my thanks to Lisette for opening our eyes to the
GCFA, who have openly tried to degrade her name on the FML.  Lisette
has done much for the GCFA, and I am outraged that they earlier treated
her generosity to them so poorly and showed no appreciation for all that
she has done for the ferret community.  And now that she has exposed the
wrong doing of the GCFA, they attempted to degrade her reputation again.
She has kept quiet long enough about what is going on with
misappropriations of funds, and I am sure the ferret community is happy
in her enlightening them on the situation.  All I can say to the GCFA is-
How Dare YOU????

--
Vicki L. Henderson-aka-Ferret Fanatic
The Fearless FLO!