From:
Chris Stephenson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 1996 20:01:27 -0400
Dear Fellow FMLers

I sent a letter just now to the National Enquirer to ask on behalf of George
and Gracie (Larry Fortenskys' ferrets) that they do their best to intervene
on behalf of those two helpless creatures and see if they can be shipped out
of California to a good home.  I asked the Enquirer to EMail to the FML
address and that we would find them a good home.  I also explained to them
that California kills ferrets because they are considered illegal and
dangerous.  I don't know if the power of the press can help us this time -
but we have to try.  Please join me and send a show of support and concern
to the National Enquirer at <[log in to unmask]> Let's hope we can
save those two little guys.

Lynn Foster