From:
Wayne Stout/MIS/Corp/Tyson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 1996 14:53:32 -0600
Hello all,

It's so good to be back on the FML.  I had to take a few months off, but I'm
finally back.  I really missed all the stories.  It's good to see that
Mo'Bob is still onery as ever.  :)

Unfortunately, my return is tempered by sadness.  a couple of weeks ago,
Fester, my adorable BEW died.  I don't know what of, and I feel responsible
becaues I didn't get him to the vet soon enough.  Now, little Meeko is all
alone, and my wife is already talking of getting him another playmate.  Does
anyone know of a shelter in the NW Arkansas, SW Missouri area?  Maybe NE
Oklahoma?  I checked the database that Pam has, (Thanks, btw) but the
closest listed is in Kansas.  I don't really want to drive 5 hours one way
to get to a shelter, but I really would prefer to adopt instead of buy from
a pet store.

Any assistance that you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

Wayne and Rel (human)
Charro, Sasha, Keeba, and Max (puppy patrol)
Meeko (the Lone Ferret)