From:
Stephenie Baas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2006 18:33:53 +0200
I would also like to say a special thank you to a special shelter mum,
I have met Alicia twice, once in Atlanta and again in Toronto, she is
one of the nicest caring people I have ever had the pleasure of
meeting, She is also very caring, When we set up our first symposium in
Holland she sent a gift for the auction, because it was something you
cant get in the Netherlands it went for a good price, and again Alicia
has sent special gifts for the auction for our second symposium. She
not only cares for the ferrets in her shelter, she cares for ferrets
all over the world. Alicia thank you from every ferret and all their
owners in Holland, you are one in a million and I am proud to call you
friend.

I would also like to say thank you to the people from the IFC and thank
them for their trust in us, as we also try to make life better for the
ferrets in Europe, I hope that one day we will become united all around
the world and make enough noise to help all ferrets everywhere.

Stephenie SDF
Netherlands