From:
Rick White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 11:15:53 EST
Sunday, March 28th, 2 PM All ferret enthusiasts are invited to join us
for our bimonthly meeting.  We are going to have some fun decorating
"ferret fun houses" and discussing ferret topics.  We also have many
ferret products for sale that you can purchase that help pay our shelter
vet bills.  "You save money and you save ferrets!"

We share a pot luck dinner at the end of each meeting, so feel free to
bring your favorite covered dish (not required) or just come and see what
we're all about.  Visit our SAFE Web Site (www.saferrets.org) for map and
instructions.

Dooks and Blessings,
Rick White, SAFE Treasurer