From:
John & Diana Strausbauch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 19:09:38 -0800
Boy do I feel stupid.  Mine do that too - but she seem to think it was
rather unusal, and exccessive.  But, I do feel better.

Thank you to all that wrote.  I can't believe it, half the list wrote and
you know what ?  They all said the same thing.

3 of my babies went in for their spay today.  I felt so bad for them.  They
were very groggy, and could hardly walk, even 5 hours after the surgury.
I don't know how you do it, when your fuzzies have to have surgury.  We
cuddled and craddled and walked them.  With frequent trips to the litter
box.

Even my husband was keeping one warm in his shirt - and he says he really
doesn't care for ferrets... He was so gentle with her, checking her often,
and making sure that she was ok and keeping her warm.

Thank you to all that write in with their stories, and experience.  I know
I am still green around the gills - you have all helped me to understand
and help to educate others.  Even with as little as I know.

Diana - and a Small Band of Fuzzies.