From:
EI - Lydia Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 08:47:53 -0400
Where has time gone.  We have had Smokey over a week now and I havent let
you know!  Shame on me.  We got Smokey a 1 yr old black sable for the MI
Humane Society last Monday.  He was part of a 3 ferret clan but we could
only take him.  It broke my heart not to take all three but I already have
three.  Anyway he does seem to be fitting in.  Bubba and Smokey have had
only one tail poofing but do fight quite hard.  I have to admit that I am
not sure who is winning.  It looks even to me.  The only really bad part is
Smokey doesnt seem to want to use the litter box in the cage.  We actually
have 2 boxes in there and he still uses the floor.  I cant understand why?
Why go all the way down the steps and right next to the box and not go in
it?  At this point I am not sure what I can do to stop this.  When I do
see him go I run to the cage and put him in the box, I have left the floor
deposits in the litter box, but nothing is getting thru.  Any other
suggestions?  He is a hard headed little guy.

thanks
Lydia and the crew
Snickers the baby
Casper the fighter