Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 17:57:17 -0700
Hi all

Halloween is almost here and da raiding party is set.  I hope da dogs and
cats don't remember last year.

A little girl named Cocoa came in.  I gave her da tour of da place and
showed her all da sights and attrations.  After raiding da Fruit Bar for
all da rasins she could eat she said she wanted to try out her new wings.
So I assigned her an instructor and she waz off to give it a try.  She
did real well at da air part and waz soon soaring away like a pro.  She
had down all da aerobatics pretty quick.  Da landing part waz another
matter.  She didn't really do dat bad for a beginner though and got down
in one piece with a minimum of pain.  She will do alright with a little
practic and da minor injuries will heal without a scar.  She said to tell
her mommy dat she felt a lot better and fit as a fiddle.  She said to
send luv and kisses and hugs to her mommy.

A little girl named Nataline came in later.  She waz met by Bandit and
things did not go well at all.  It took all my skills as a counselor to
get them to be close together.  I even had to threaten a little.  But I
think they finally got da idea dat they were not going anywhere and
better get along.  There waz a sorta truce declared.  They went off
together to explore and see all da sights and attractions.  I later saw
them over at da Ferretone Flood where they were lapping up ferretone
together.  Then I saw them at da Ferretvite Festival where they were not
dancing togther but were dancing on da same floor.  Nataline seemed to be
having quite a time there dancing with everyone dat would dance.  She
lapped up a lot of ferretvite to.  When they got thrown out they went off
to Hammock Haven to grab a nap together.  She said to send lots of luv
and kisses and hugs to her mommy.

I am off to give da final briefing before da raids start.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee