From:
Melody Tomaszewicz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 14:46:02 -0500
Hi all-

In searching the net, I came upon a unique ferret reference.  There is a
writer's group homepage on the net for the 6 ft ferret writer's group.  They
got their name for this sentence which they use to end some of their writing
exercises (when they can't think of any other way to get out of the story).

"Just then, a giant 6' ferret driving an 18-wheeler came along and ran them
all over.  The end."

What a hoot!  and the weirdest ferret reference I've ever run across.  The
url if you are interested is:

http://members.aol.com/ferretgrp/ferret.html

Soooo strange!.....But then again so are many of us (and I include myself in
that comment).