From:
Kim Arment or Ray Carlson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 1996 14:34:00 -0400
Hi All!  I am very behind on the fml so if this is repetitive, sorry.  I've
got a little problem (hopefully not) with one of my girls (Mitzi).  She has
lost quite a bit of fur on her tail.  She was at the vets about three weeks
ago for her yearly shots and check-up.  Everything seemed fine.  Mitzi is
just over a year old.

I gave both of my girls a bath a few days ago and the next day Mitzi had
very little hair on her tail.  I bath them only 3-4 times a year.  She has
been scratching a little more than usual lately also.  I haven't noticed
anything else out of the ordinary.  She is still very active and playful.

Any suggestions or comments would be greatly appreciated.

Please e-mail me directly at: [log in to unmask]

Thanks so much.

Kim
Mitzi & Destiny