From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 02:56:24 -0400
After reading several posts and comments I would like to voice mine.  I
have met Di Bachman on a handful of occasions and I must sadly say I was
fooled too.  I would have never in a million years thought that a person
was capable of such cruelty.  At shows she puts on such a happy face.  I
have judged her ferrets at shows and still would never have thought they
came from such a horrible home.  It is common knowledge for most in the
ferret world that she has been in a situation similar to this a few
years back.  She kept all her good ferrets and dumped the ones that were
not "show or breed worthy" on shelters.  Does anyone know 100% that every
ferret she owned was rescued?  Could she by hiding her "best" ferrets
somewhere else?

I am just in a state of shock here.  Tears rolled down my face as I
looked at all the faces roll on by and then to have to hit the next page
was just agony.  I was not suprised to see several listed ferrets as
being biters and aggresive.  In all the years I have judged at shows I
have been bit badly 3 times.  Each time by a Di Bachman ferret.  I hope
to god those poor ferrets can be trained to be loving angels.

Now to the part I hope some people know the answers to.  Is she going to
be charged with animal cruelty?  Multiple counts?  Whats the punishment
she can recieve?  I know each state is diffrent but I hope Md has laws
to punish evil cruel people like her.  I for one would like to cram her
into a small cage and let her rot.

Till next time

C.A.S