From:
Ticee Graham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 May 1999 08:13:51 -0700
--Hello FMLers--
I just love this list so much stuff about fuzzies...the worst part is I get
so sad when I hear about all the sicknesses and operations... =(

Anyway I thought I would post what I heard about Febreeze and that is that
is it ONLY dangerous to BIRDS the company tested it around dogs and cats
and it was found to be safe, only later did they realize they had forgotten
birds when people used it around their cages and they died as a result.

I also wanted to say something about SoftPaws the nail caps for cats..I had
a discussion with our vet recently about declawing my ferret-I did NOT want
to have it done but we are having a baby soon and I don't want Timon to
climb up into the crib when I'm not around or anything like that.  Anyway
she said that they will only declaw a ferret if it is between that or
putting him down because ferrets walk on their nailbeds unlike cats whose
claws are retractable.  But she suggested Soft Paws.  So Soft Paws it is!!
I haven't tried them yet but she says they will work, the kitten size is
what fits I think.  So I went to the Soft Paws website and am going to
order them soon because I can order them a LOT cheaper than the $20 a box
that we would have to pay for them in Alaska.

Just thought I'd add my two cents!!
--Ticee Graham and Timon ("Woozle") Graham--