From:
Rachel Zuckerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2001 16:07:39 -0500
One of Lola's eyes (the right one) doesn't look so good.  It seems watery,
with some crusty discharge around the edges.  I just got over a cold, and
was wondering if maybe Lola's showing a symptom of it?  She seems fine
otherwise, her energy level's ok, just the one mucky eye.  Anyone have any
ideas as to what might be causing this?  Do ferrets get allergies?  I'd
like to avoid a trip to the vet if possible (who wouldn't?), so if anyone
has dealt with this sort of thing before your help would be great.

Thanks!

Rachel and the monsters