From:
Amy Long <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 21:46:15 EST
I would like to say how much I really enjoy this listserve.  It has been
very informational for me since I am relatively new to the fuzzie world
(3 years).

SuperPet cages.  I have the 4 story cage and on it's stand, I cannot reach
the top (I'm only 4'8").  My ferrets love it because I am able to put
hammocks on different levels and with three ferrets, I have two litter
boxes.  One I have wired to the side of where I have my third shelf.  In
the "basement" I have another that they miraculously have only dumped
once.  The door latches on the cages are designed so you can tuck the top
behind the bar on top and they cannot open it.  If I forget to do this, I
have fuzzies exploring the house at night because my Bear just leans
against it and it opens.

Poo at the food & water dish.  I had this problem with my newest baby.
She was not used to the ramps so she would use the first level as her
litter box.  I tied a towel to the bars under the water bottle and over to
my food dish.  She has not gone there since.

Beagle.  I would take the dog to the vet as soon as possible.  Being
that she just had pups 8 weeks ago and was recently spayed and is now
discharging, she may have some type of infection.

Thank you again for the wonderful advice and stories.

Amy J. Long
Altoona, PA