From:
the return of weezilarchy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 09:16:18 -0800
>From:    Melissa Warren <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: The surprise of my ferret owning  life time
>
>As I was closing the cage I noticed something very odd about his
>hind end. I did an immediate doubletake........and then lifted him
>back out of his cage to examine his lower half..my jaw dropping to
>the floor.  Binks has testicles.  TESTICLES!!  I swear I almost
>passed out.

> Why did he not have testicles until now??

after careful consultation with the gibs of the weezilarchy brigade, i
have been advised of the reason.

last time you took Binks to the vet, another male fert had been recently
neutered.  Binks saw his big chance, and figured he'd better take it.  he
had a quick exchange of chittering with the vet, and asked him to keep the
poor snipping victim's bits preserved for a couple days.  then, a couple
days later, while you were asleep, he let himself out of the cage, took
your checkbook (you wondered where it had gotten to, right?) and then when
you went to work, he hitch-hiked to the vet's place and got fixed!  (not
broken, which is what the weezils say us humans are really doing when we
get them "fixed").

running and hiding,

-kat-

=====
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_   ferrets may nip, but people just suck.