Date:
Sat, 24 Dec 1994 01:03:35 -0800
HOOORAAAY FOR MICHIGAN!  I am so happy for you and SO JEALOUS.
Hopefully California is next.

Regarding ferret calendars - you might still be able to get a
fabulous one from FerretWare.  They might still have this
number 1-800-ferretw.  The reason I say might is the owner of
the store had to move her business to her home due to the need
to spend money rescuing ferrets.

If that is unhelpful, you can write to the California Domestic
Ferret Association (CDFA) at [log in to unmask] or P.O. Box 21040,
Castro Valley, California, 94546.  This is also a good place to
SEND DONATIONS to help get fuzzies legalized here.  (okay, so I
had to stick in ONE pseudo-ad.  sorry!)

And regarding ferret smell -- well, they will always have a bit
of an odor. All animals do.  But bathing a ferret regularly
seems to help.  Too bad about your parents.  I love the smell
of ferrets.  My lovers (blush) have told me I smell like one.
I take that as a compliment.

later!