From:
"Caitlyn M. Martin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Aug 2001 13:15:10 +0000
Hi, everyone,

We've noticed that delivery from TFS has become much slower in recent
months, and they have acknowledged taking a week or more just to ship our
order.  I'm not talking about delivery time, mind you, I'm talking about
how long it takes them to pack the order and send it.  Their service is
nowhere near as good as it once was, though it's still within reason.

What we have also noticed is several jumps in price on a number of our
favorite products.  We went back to buying Totally Ferret locally: one
good store in our area (Discount Pet in Raleigh) is now keeping a decent
stock (finally) and has much better prices, plus a 10% discount for members
of Triangle Ferret Lovers (TriFL).  So... TFS lost some business from us.

Another product, Yesterday's News Ferret Litter, has become totally
unreasonable, but none of the local stores stock it any more.  Whenever we
try changing their litter our ferts all become un-litter-trained and decide
they have a digging toy instead.  So... while we hate paying so much for
litter, we keep buying it.  I guess it's worth it not to have to pick up
after them.

Overall, though, I really no longer recommend The Ferret Store, and we use
them only when we must.

All the best,
Caity and the excitable eight
(Pertwee, Adric, Tenchi, Nyssa, Kerr Avon, Lady Ayeka, Ryo-Ohki, and
Romana)