From:
shanon &/or Mitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 1997 11:57:45 -0600
fun events here a list that we're using for both the ferret show here and
our fall picnic:

Maze race
Hurdles
Costume (show only)
Balloon Pop
Heaviest Whole hob (show only)
lightest Jill
Heaviest Hob(fixed)
Cup Tip
Flowerpot digoff(new this year)
Longest Tail
Best Decorated cage (show only)
King and Queen of the Lakes(show only)
   we have also done:
Bag escape
Ferrets on Parade(leash walk)

For thos in Minnesota the Pet Fair is May16-18
drop me a note if your interested in the show Also the MFA(MN Ferret Assoc.)
will be at the West St Paul Pet Food Warehouse on Robert This sat mar 15 and
April 19 for more info or if you just want to see what we're about and sign
up if you want to be on our list for adopting.

Hope to see you there

--
Shanon, Mitch, Callie (cat), Kerowac (iguana), Brambles and Rose
(hedgehogs), and last but not least The Den of Thieves (ferrets-Switch,