From:
Chere Mccoy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 1993 13:34:25 -0500
First in answer to the question is the Animal Care EXPO 93 open to
the general public?  YES it is, however tickets are expensive I
don't have the latest REAL price but before Jan 15 it was $18.00
and after Jan 18 it was $25.00 (this of course covers all four days)
To the person from Melbourne, yes you may come and visit the shelter
please call first as I and my significant other work.  number is:
(407)-567-0994), if no one home leave a message on the machine.
To the having problem with ferrets eating Science Diet (new one).
I have noticed that since mine have started eating this (New and
improved) some have diaherra.  The food all the 8 like the best
is the MAX Cat, however I am having a devil of a time finding it.
The FFIRC Executive board meeting this Thursday night to discuss
the upcoming Animal Care EXPO 93'  will keep you all informed.
We haven't gotten our exhibit package yet but I expect it any
day.  Anybody go any great ideas on how to raise money for our
participation costs?  Thus far it's cost $150 (first booth),
$100 (second booth), and $100 for the directory listing.  OUr
club only had $425 in the account before that and then Lisa
(The last of the Hurricane Ferrets) had to have a biopsy on
monday and she's due for more test and things.  If anyone has
any ideas on how to get some sponsors please let me know.