From:
Debbie Fitzgerald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 18:33:31 EDT
Hi Everyone,

I have extended my drawing date for my "Raffle" for 1 week, due to some
requests I received to purchase tickets.  I have added 3 more prizes to
the raffle making it 6 chances to win rather than 3 chances.  So if
anyone would still like to get in on our raffle...there is still time!
All of the info to snail mail (must be received by Friday--May 2) or
use PayPal will be at the end of the list of prizes.

Thank you to all who have made this raffle better than my first.  All of
the people on the FML have been super great.  You are a really great
bunch of people.  Here is all the info:

"Basket of Ferret Goodies Raffle"

Deb's Ferret Rescue Fundraiser
Tickets $1 each -- 6 for $5
Date of drawing is: May 3, 2003 (new drawing date)

1st Prize:
1 Homemade Summer Hammock (Reversible)
1 Homemade Pocket Hammock (fleece lined)
1 litter pan (10" x 13" x 3 1/2")
1 Litter Pan Scoop
1 16 ounce Water Bottle by L/M Animal Farms
1 4" White Ceramic Food Dish
1 Ferret Tasty Toons Talking Treat Dispenser
1 3.5 oz Bag Kaytee Yogurt Dips Ferret Treats (Banana Flavor)
1 1.5 oz Bag of Totally Ferret Treats
1 Four Paws Safety Ferret Lead and Harness (Red)
1 Pet ID Tag by Sheppard & Greene (microfilm type--no cost to
  send in to have info put on it for you)
1 All Living Things Ferrets Sisal Ball
1 Ferret Fun Ball & Wagon Wheel by Small Animal Kingdom
1 4 pack of Ferret Buzz Balls by Small Animal Kingdom
1 Homemade Sock Toy with Bell inside...Safe for ferrets
1 Homemade Fleece Stuffed Toy with bell inside...Safe for ferrets (fiber
  filled)
1 Petco Tennis Ball
1 Funny Framed Ferret Sign

2nd Prize:
1 Homemade Pocket Hammock (Fleece Lined)

3rd Prize:
1 Homemade Pocket Hammock (Fleece Lined)

4th Prize:
1 Homemade Hammock (Reversible--Fleece on one side)

5th Prize:
1 Homemade Hammock (Reversible--Fleece on one side)

6th Prize:
1 Homemade Summer Hammock (Reversible--no Fleece)

Send cash, checks or money orders payable to:
Debbie Fitzgerald

PalPal Account:

Address:
Mark & Debbie Fitzgerald