From:
meagan quinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Dec 1998 08:01:43 PST
dear everyone!

hello all, it is meagan.  i am writing today to thank everyone for the
amazing support and confort you provided after losing my nicodemus.  why
have i waited so long you ask?  well, my computer has been down and email
access was zero.  so please, take my belated thanks to all of you who wrote
me privately (i only got some of them today and i was again misty eyed) and
through the FML.

i think it was worse not being able to read the FML daily to read stories
and grieve with you.  you all truely have made me smile with your stories
and solutions.  even though i didn't post often enough for you all to know
me, you have become a part of my life.  and for that, i thank you.

happy holidays to you and the littleones,

always,
Meagan, keeragirl, fezzik (the monster) and Sir Hagas the Stupid.
in memory of Nico-my littleman