Date:
Tue, 6 May 2008 01:19:13 GMT
Marilyn Ledoux, please email me. I have something funny that I want to
forward to you. Hehehehehe..... [log in to unmask]

Tequita Williamson, Certified Birth Doula (DONA International)

PLEASE spay and neuter. It SAVES lives! "The penalty good men pay for
indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." ~ Plato

"For those with the purity to see it, a nursing mother is one of the
most precious, most beautiful, and most holy of all possible images of
woman." ~ Christopher West