Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 2009 19:52:05 -0800
Several of you have mentioned the plug-ins. One thing that nobody has
commented on is the plug-in varmint eliminators. They are supposed to
send out a frequency that humans can't hear and destroy all the
critters in your walls, etc. Well, we sometimes forget that if they
are having an affect on other animals, they are probably having the
same effects on our pets.

My mother likes to use them and I discovered this quite by accident.
Last summer, after my wreck, I stayed with my mother for a few months.
I was having headaches every evening when we sat down to watch tv.
There was a commercial about these plug-ins and I commented on them.
She then mentioned that she had one and I asked if I could unplug it.
She reluctantly agreed and my headache disappeared. After that we kept
them unplugged. I wonder about the effects on the ferrets.

--
Renee Downs
"Eventually we will realize that if we destroy the ecosystem we