From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 15:52:50 -0400
Lisa asked about the upcoming Ferret Friends Picnic on Saturday May 12th-

so here goes : The picnic this Saturday 5/12.  Ferret picnic at Hampton
Park in Brockport, noon till...in the ski Lodge.  two clubs, 3 shelters,
Doc Edwards, Mary, all kinds of ferret products... you can bring your
ferrets to this and I believe Carrie and her gang are going to be there
as well.  it is a great day for ferret people, lots of different ferret
products.  it is a bring a dish to pass, club is furnishing the hots and
hamburgers, drinks.  $5.00 a family for non members but you will have the
chance to join either one of the clubs when you get there if you want.
you will get to meet more ferret people than you ever thought were on this
earth.  I will be there with all my ferret stuff, so will sue.  Sue is
taking the RSVP and the kind of dish you want to bring..  her number is
482-9307 .  Both clubs WNYFLFA (Western NY Ferret Lovers &Friends ) and
FFUNY (Friends of Ferret in Upstate New York) hold this event as a joint
venture and are welcoming new members.  They hope interested folks can
make it - the event is worth the drive.  Please email for directions by
May 11th to [log in to unmask] and Brenda will help you out!

Alicia
a long distance member of FFUNY