From:
Laura Horovitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2001 10:57:24 EDT
I saw this and thought is was amazing!!  Didn't know it was from the
country singer, Garth!  It relates to our fuzzies who have passed on.....

Looking back on the memory of the dance we shared, beneath the stars above.
For a moment all the world was right, how was I to know that you'd ever
say goodbye?

And now I'm glad I didn't know the way it all would end, the way it all
would go.  Our lives are better left to chance, I could have missed the
pain, but I'd have had to miss the dance.

The Dance - (Garth Brooks)

  *Laura *