From:
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 19:16:00 EDT
Yep, me again, I bet your all sorry I found time to play on the puter.  LOL
Well, not only does the shelter have 30 ferrets ready to go to some loving
homes, i also have a few people trying to find homes for their fuzzies.
one is a sable S/F, the woman knew nothing about her, got for her hubby and
he ignores her (the fuzzie, well maybe the wife too, who knows).  she is
aprox 2 yrs old.  i have never seen this ferret but if you are interested,
give me a call.

Also a woman moving in 3 weeks needs to place a pair 1 N/M, S/F, Don't know
much about them but I have her number also.  I think they are 4 or 5 yrs
old.  please consider getting these ferrets, they will end up here in a few
weeks if a good home is not found.  i already have 3 more comming in this
week, and the inn is pretty full now.

Erin, (from Petco), would love to talk to you, please call, maybe i can
help you educate employees and potential owners if you'd like.  Bob, the
manager at one of they asked me to a long time ago but never called me
about it.

Ferret hugs to all,
CJ and the Las Vegas Ferret Mobsters
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter
where ferrets should be made out of gold, I mean where they are treated
like gold..........

Duh, the phone number 702-876-8224, that may help!!!!!!!!!!!!!