From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2013 23:49:13 -0400
I disagree with the other anonymous poster. Not to create a war here.
I am enjoying Nell's posts. At first it was confusing. Nell is stuck
in a foreign county, she does not have the resources we have here.

There is so much corruption. She is living in a country that basically
is in an upheaval, no structure what so ever. We are truly blessed here
in the US. We all have our hard times. I think it helps Nell to write
on the FML. Let's her know people care, and it releases stress.

I am frustrated, because we here in the US can't do anything to help
her with the internal problems with the government. At this point
throwing money at the problem is not going to help. (continue to
support Nell so she has enough money to come home.) If it doesn't get
stolen in this lawless place. She needs to get back home. She has a lot
of drama. Yes. But we would too in the same circumstances. We compare
what is going on with her, as if she were in the US. It is not the US.
I know she is trying to do an organized leaving. It is not working. Do
not worry about what is going to happen to cars etc. when you get back
to the US. GET HOME ! Before something happens and you can't. You are
in a very explosive situation. You are playing with dynamite. After you
set foot on US soil, everything should fall in place. Get the pets and
get out while you can.

Just another little gray hare from me. [image of hares]

[CP]